Treating Customers Fairly
Committed to Treating our Customers Fairly
At Lend a Hand Finance Ltd, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest standards of service throughout the customer journey. In so doing, we are committed to ensuring that the Financial Conduct Authority’s Principle of “treating customers fairly” is adhered to at all times. We recognise that both our customers and ourselves have everything to gain if we are looking out for your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our Commitment To You
• provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer.
• Via our panel of credit brokers and lenders establish your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before allowing any application or enquiry for credit is made via our services.
• advise you on sources of information that would help you understand your situation and potential impacts of our services.
• encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand.
• Provide a standard of service that all customers would expect from us.
• give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.