Terms and Conditions
loanfirst.co.uk, is a trading name of Lend a Hand Finance Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House with company number 08907370. Our registered office is Adamson House, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, England, M20 2YY, United Kingdom. Data Protection. ZA045221. Lend a Hand Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 619455.
1. The Website
- 1.1 Please read the details set out below carefully before using this Website. By accessing this Website, You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and disclaimers (the "Terms").
- 1.2 All our products and services are subject to the Terms and Conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use.
- 1.4 The loan brokerage service is free of charge, we search a number of lenders, and if a lender cannot be sourced we may pass Your application on to a credit broker. This credit broker may charge a fee of up to 10% on secured products.
- 1.5 We may receive a commission on any financial products You enter in to via loanfirst.co.uk
2. No offer
- 2.1 Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in our Website constitutes an offer to sell or solicitation or an offer to buy any financial products or any advice or recommendation with respect to such financial products.
- 3.1 You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using Your computer and You must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- 3.2 The Website is currently intended for those who access it from within England and Wales and who are 18's and over. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Website or the information thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other places.
- 3.3 To register with us You must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by You on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that You provided when registering by updating Your personal details.
- 3.4 You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may You attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up the Website or any part of it.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Website, information is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. The use of the Website and the materials contained in it are entirely at Your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise that You may suffer as a result of Your use of the Website, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise or Your reliance on the information contained on the Website.
- 4.2 We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet Your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to Your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- 4.3 We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- 4.4 Nothing in these Terms or in the pages of the Website shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 4.5 The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date when the change is made to the Website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and Your continued access to or use of the Website will mean that You agree to any changes.
5. Third party Websites
- 5.1 Links contained in the Website might lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked site which is not operated by us or any link contained in a linked site not operated by us. Links on the Website are provided to You only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and we do not necessarily endorse any pages linked to the Website. We will not share your information with any third parties that use links from our website, accordingly, You should read the terms and conditions and Privacy Policies of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
- 5.3 You are not entitled (nor will You assist others) to set up links from Your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion. You are also not entitled to direct link (also known as "Hot Link") any images or content without our prior written authorisation.
6. Internet e-mail
- 6.1 Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. We are not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to You or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by You to us or any message sent by us to You over the Internet.
7. Trademarks and copyright
- 7.1 You may imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Website for Your personal information or when You use our products and services. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of Your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
8. Data protection
- 8.2 As a condition of obtainning credit the files of a credit reference agency may be checked against Your application.
- 8.3 By submitting an application form through this site, You agree that we can contact You from time to time by post, SMS, telephone or other electronic means, to tell You about directly related products and services, offered by ourselves that we believe would be of interest to You.
- 8.4 All information submitted in this form is held safely and securely in accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We require all parties to whom we may pass Your information to treat it with the same degree of confidentiality.
- 8.5 If we transfer Your information to a service provider we will make sure that the service provider or agent agrees to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held and to use Your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
- 8.6 Please be aware that we may record telephone calls You make to our call centres for training, audit and quality purposes.
9. Governing law
- 9.1 The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.